This guide gives a high-level conceptual overview and introduction to the Cameyo legacy application Platform as a Server (laPaaS).
Welcome to Cameyo
This guide gives a high-level conceptual overview and introduction to Cameyo's legacy application Platform as a Service (laPaaS). It is designed to:
- Introduce the platform to people who are unfamiliar with it.
- Provide an overview of the installation process.
- Explain how you can get started running apps on Cameyo's laPaaS, which is offered in three variations.
- Cameyo Server - installed in customer's data center and hosted by the customer.
- Cameyo Cloud - subscription service that runs on Google Cloud with data centers all over the world.
- Cameyo Private Cloud - Cameyo is installed and run on private cloud providers network. Contact Cameyo for a list of host providers or to request your host provider be added.
If you want to learn about how Cameyo's laPaaS works or test it out yourself, this guide is for you.